If you blog, you definitely know about SEO or at least you have heard about it. SEO is changing rapidly and no one can guarantee the ranking of your website on search engines and getting a lot of traffic from them. And that’s because of the algorithm changes that occur every now and then.
What is SEO?SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. — Moz
Because of this, almost every blogger or website owner uses the list building technique to retain their users even if they are not ranking on the search engines. If you are not using it, you should start using it as soon as possible.
In list building, we collect emails of our users so that we can get in touch with them anytime we want by sending emails to our users individually or in bulk. And obviously, you can also create automation to send out automated emails for different conditions or situations.
One of the best solution to use the list building technique is MailChimp.
Did you know you can use MailChimp with Ultimate Member too?
Yes, you can!
Let me introduce the MailChimp extension for the Ultimate Member plugin.
The MailChimp extension for the Ultimate Member plugin lets you integrate your mailing list with the Ultimate Member forms and user database seamlessly. The extension allows users to subscribe to your mailing list while they register on your site.
Here are the key features of the Ultimate Member MailChimp extension:
- Automatically add users to a MailChimp mailing list when they register on your site.
- Allow users to opt-in for subscribing to a MailChimp list when they register using any Ulitmate Member registration form.
- Add multiple mailing lists to registration forms and allow users to select which lists they want to subscribe to.
- Sync user meta with the MailChimp list seamlessly.
- Show different lists on different registration forms as you like.
- Allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe from their account page or profile page.
- Restrict lists to certain user roles (Only roles that can subscribe or unsubscribe to a list will see it on their account page).
Now let me show you a screenshot example of how it looks on the account/profile page when you integrate the MailChimp extension with your Ultimate Member plugin.
Here it is:
Pretty cool! Isn’t it?
And of course, by checking or unchecking the checkboxes shown on the page, and clicking on the update notification button they can adjust their subscriptions.
One of the most important features of this extension for me personally is merging the user metadata. Yes, you can do it too and it’s very easy to do so.