Resume Management System for BuddyPress
The BuddyPress My Resume plugin seamlessly integrates WP Resume Manager features into BuddyPress user profiles.
The BuddyPress My Resume plugin adds a resume submission form and resume listings to your BuddyPress website that can be managed from the WordPress admin dashboard.
This plugin allows candidates to post resumes to your BuddyPress member profile and apply to jobs with the resumes:
- Post and apply to jobs with resumes.
- Your Resume will display with your name, along with a summary of skills and experience.
- Contact button permits click to view email address of the candidate.
- Display your geographic location.
- List resumes, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish.
- Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details.
BuddyPress My Resume plugin lets you set up and manage a basic resume posting site. Built upon the WP Job Manager plugin, BuddyPress My Resume is customized for BuddyPress and is very simple to setup.
From the WordPress admin, submitted resumes can be approved, edited and deleted.
The BuddyPress My Resume submission form – collects the candidate’s name and contact information, websites, education and employment. If the user has a LinkedIn account, this can also be populated automatically.
The candidate can add as many items of education and experience as they want, including notes, name, dates and position/qualifications.
After submitting the form a preview is displayed. The preview matches the appearance of a live resume.
Submitted resumes can be edited or removed from the candidate dashboard if the candidate is logged in.
BuddyPress My Resume plugin needs the following plugins to be installed: